Wednesday, April 3, 2019

We are Back

Hello everyone sorry I've haven't been on in a long while. A lot has happened which left very little time to post here. It's hard being a one person team. But I'm back and have tons to post.
But before getting into the posting their is a few things I would like to go over.
1. I'm still looking for people that would like work with me
2. All new post will be made every Monday & Wednesday  
3.This blog will be mainly be pictures.
4. If you would like to see videos or if you have submissions please contact us as submissions help full the blog out.

Now if you would like to see a full site with Video's, Game's & pictures. Then this process would need to be done with the help of you viewer's through donations. It can be Big or Small any and everything counts and help even a 1 dollar. So if you would like to help please feel to do so. 
Thank you and enjoy the blog.


No comments :

Post a Comment